1. On The Beautiful Side Of A Romance
2. The Withoutlaw Man
3. Below This Level (Patient's Song)
4. Movin' Right Along
5. In The Distance Lies The Future
Rite Time is CAN's twelfth and last studio album. Rite Time is notable in that it features the vocals of the band's original singer, Malcolm Mooney.
- Michael Karoli – chorus vocals, pocket organ, bass, guitar
- Irmin Schmidt – keyboards, kimbele
- Jaki Liebezeit – drums, percussion
- Holger Czukay – french horn, synthesizer bass, dictaphone
- Malcom Mooney – vocals
Written and composed by CAN.
Produced by Michael Karoli and Holger Czukay for "FINK & STAR" production Zürich, Switzerland.
Originally recorded December 1986 by Patrick Jauneaud at OUTER SPACE STUDIO - Nice.
Mixed 1988 by Michael Karoli, Holger Czukay and René Tinner at CAN-Studio Weilerswist Germany.
Edited 1989 in Holger's Lab for degenerated music Cologne Germany.
Music published by Spoon Music / Gema Messer Music / UK.
Remastered Edition 2006.
All tracks were remastered from the original master tapes by Andreas Torkler at Sonopress, Germany, attended by Irmin Schmidt, Holger Czukay and Jono Podmore.